Skip to content
Brunch 'n Bloodies
- 10 Min
- 20 Min
- EGG IN HOLE INGREDIENTS
- Original Bays® English Muffins
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Strips of Bacon
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Hashbrowns (shredded)
- 2 tsp Fresh Chives
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- BLOODY MARY INGREDIENTS (PER DRINK)
- 2 Oz Vodka
- 4 Oz Tomato Juice
- 2 tsp Prepared Horseradish
- Celery Salt to taste
- 2 Dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch Smoked Paprika
- Garnish: Cheese Curd
- Garnish: Bacon Strip
- Garnish: Circle Cut Bays® English Muffin
- Garnish: Celery Stalk
- 1. For the egg in hole sandwich, cook shredded hashbrowns on medium heat until crispy golden brown
- 2. In a separate skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Chop bacon into little bits. Gently toast Bays English Muffins in toaster on lowest setting.
- 3. Lightly butter English muffins. Use a shot glass or small round cookie cutter to remove a small circle from the center of the English muffins and set aside.
- 4. Place English muffins in pan on medium heat, then crack an egg into the English muffin hole. Cook egg until egg whites are fully cooked.
- 5. Remove from heat and top English muffins with hashbrowns
- 6. For the Bloody Mary; in a tall glass, combine vodka, tomato juice, celery salt, tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper, and smoked paprika. Stir contents and add ice.
- 7. Garnish with a cheese curd, bacon strip, circle cut Bays English Muffin, and Celery Stalk. Have a great brunch!