Skip to content
Traditional English Breakfast
- 10 Min
- 15 Min
- Bays® English Muffins
- 3 bacon slices
- 3 breakfast sausage links, preferably pork
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces sliced white mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 1 13 ounce can baked beans
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Cook the baked beans in a small pot
- 2. Heat a cast iron skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and sausage and cook until bacon is cooked to your desired brownness and the sausage is cooked through. Drain on a towel-lined plate.
- 3. Drain any excess bacon fat from the skillet. Add the tomato halves, face down, to one side of the skillet. Add the mushrooms to the other side. Season. Cook until done.
- 4. Cook the eggs and toast Bays English Muffins
- 5. Divide the meats, vegetables and a scoop of beans onto a plate
- 6. Add the eggs and English muffins to the plate
- 7. Season all over with salt and pepper. Enjoy!