Skip to content
Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwich
- 5 Min
- 10 Min
- Bays® Sourdough English Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP Plain Yogurt
- A pinch of Rosemary
- A few leaves of Spinach
- 2 TBSP Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ of an Avocado
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Sliced Cucumber
- Feta Cheese
- 1. Toast the Bays English Muffin
- 2. Beat the egg and yogurt together in a small dish and pour onto a greased pan over medium heat
- 3. Add some spinach to the top of the egg while it’s still wet and then flip
- 4. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and rosemary and continue cooking until the egg is done and cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Smash the avocado and add a squirt of lemon juice and some salt and pepper. Spread onto the toasted muffin.
- 6. Top with egg
- 7. Top sandwich with sun dried tomatoes, cucumber slices and feta cheese
- 8. Spread the pesto on the top English muffin to complete the sandwich. Enjoy!