Skip to content
- 10 Minutes
- 0 Minutes
- - 3 Bays® Brioche English Muffins
- - Raspberries
- - Bananas
- - Almond Slices
- - Crushed Pistachios
- - Powdered Sugar
- WHIPPED PUDDING FILLING
- - 1 Large Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- - 2 ¼ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- - ¾ Whole Milk
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- - 2 TBSP Butter, Melted
- - 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- - 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- - 2 TBSP Milk
- 1. For the filling, combine all “Whipped Pudding Filling” ingredients into the bowl of your electric mixer (with a whisk attachment) and whisk together until mixture is stiff. This will take about 5 minutes.
- 2. Toast your Bays Brioche English Muffins
- 3. Once the English muffins are completely cooled, pipe the filling on the bottom half of the English muffin
- 4. For the frosting, melt together the butter and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Stir together and slowly add your sifted powdered sugar. Add in 2 TBSP of milk to get a thick, but somewhat runny consistency.
- 5. Dip the top English muffin half into the chocolate, covering the whole top. Place on top of the piped pudding mixture.
- 6. Add your favorite toppings!