Skip to content
Air Fryer Custard Muffins
- 5 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- - 2-3 Bays® Brioche Style English Muffins
- - 1 Large Egg
- - 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- - 3 Tbsp Honey
- - Fresh Fruit or Chocolate, We Recommend: Strawberries, Chocolate Chips, Raspberries, and/or Blackberries
- - 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1. Combine egg, vanilla yogurt, & honey and scramble.
- 2. Press into muffins with a spoon to create an indentation and fill each muffin with custard mix.
- 3. Top muffins with favorite toppings or suggested toppings.
- 4. Heat in air fryer for 7-10 min at 385º.
- 5. Remove from air fryer and dust with powdered sugar.