Skip to content
Blueberry Nectarine Ginger Spread
- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 3 BAYS® English Muffins, any flavor
- 1 Cup Diced Nectarines
- 4 Cups Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 2 1/2 Cups Sugar
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1 Package (1.75oz) Pectin
- 1. In a pot over medium heat, add blueberries, nectarine, and diced ginger. Smush blueberries and stir.
- 2. Add sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- 3. Add pectin. Stir until dissolved.
- 4. Add lemon jice and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5. Toast BAYS English Muffins.
- 6. Spread mixture on halved BAYS English Muffins.