Skip to content
Cherry Camembert Grilled Cheese
- 5 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- 3 BAYS® Brioche Style English Muffins
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Fresh Cherries
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Wedges Camembert Cheese
- 2 Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1. In a medium pot, add water and sugar over medium/high heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- 2. Add vanilla extract, almond extract, and cherries to sugar water mixture. Stir and set aside.
- 3. Butter the outside of the BAYS Brioche Style English Muffin halves.
- 4. Place English muffin halves in pan, butter side down. Top each English muffin half with a small wedge of Camembert cheese, Rosemary, and cherries.
- 5. Grill over medium heat until golden brown.
- 6. Assemble sandwiches and enjoy.