Skip to content
Biscuits & Gravy Scrambler
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 3 BAYS® English Muffins
- 8oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1lb Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 8 Eggs
- 1. In a skillet, thoroughly cook ground breakfast sausage. Remove sausage and set aside.
- 2. Add flour to sausage drippings.
- 3. Gradually add milk and stir.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Stir until gravy thickens andset aside for later.
- 6. Scramble eggs and set aside.
- 7. Toast English muffins.
- 8. On a large baking sheet, place toasted Bays English Muffin halves and layer with scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, gravy, and shredded cheddar.
- 9. Broil on high for 1 minute.
- 10. Serve with gravy.