Skip to content
Eggs Benedict Bake
- 15 minutes
- 70 minutes
- 6 BAYS® Original English Muffins
- 3/4 Cup Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 Cup Milk
- 12 Slices Canadian Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1. Halve English muffins and position vertically in a medium sized baking dish.
- 2. Layer with slices of Canadian bacon, parallel to each muffin half.
- 3. In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs and add milk, paprika, lemon juice, onion powder and garlic powder.
- 4. Pour into baking dish evenly over all muffin halves.
- 5. Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 6. Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- 7. Serve with Hollandaise sauce and season with salt and pepper