Skip to content
SWEET & SAVORY APPETIZERS
- 10 min
- 5-8 min
- 6 BAYS® Sourdough English Muffins (split, toasted, buttered & quartered)
- 12oz Brie cheese (cut into 48 slices)
- 1/2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2-4 tbsp walnuts or pecans (chopped)
- 3 oz prosciutto (cut into 24 pieces)
- 2 tbsp balsamic glase
- Fresh rosemary & thyme sprigs
- SWEET CRANBERRY WALNUT BRIE BITES
- Divide half the Brie among 24 of the English muffin points.
- Top with cranberry sauce, nuts, and garnice with a sprig of rosemary.
- OR for a warm version
- Place Brie topped English muffin points under a broiler for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted; top with cranberry sauce, nuts and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
SAVORY BALSAMIC PROSCIUTTO BRIE BITES
- Top the other 24 English muffin points with the remaining Brie.
- Fold prosciutto pieces and place on Brie.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with a sprig of thyme.