Skip to content
TURKEY WALDORF MUFFINS
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, split and toasted
- 1/2 pound turkey, sliced
- 1 Gala or other crisp apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- Fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- Combine Italian dressing, cranberries and walnuts. Spread mayonnaise on toasted English muffin halves. Arrange sliced turkey, apple slices and celery slices alternately on top. Spoon dressing mixture over top. Garnish with fresh sage leaves.
- Note: For those really short on time, equal parts of leftover Waldorf Salad and cubed or sliced cooked turkey can be substituted for above mixture. Garnish with dried cranberries.