Skip to content
THREE CHEESE PANINI
- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- 4 BAYS® Sourdough English Muffins, split
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons country style Dijon mustard
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese, about 2-3 ounces
- 4 slices provolone cheese, about 2-3 ounces
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, about 2-3 ounces
- 4 plum tomato slices
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, turning occasionally, until crisp, about 7-8 minutes. Transfer to a plate covered with paper towel and drain.
- Butter the outsides of muffins. Spread the cut sides of the English muffins with the mustard. Place the bottom half of each muffin on a work surface, cut side up, and top each with ½ slice of the cheddar cheese, ½ slice of the provolone cheese, ½ slice of the Swiss cheese, 2 slices bacon and 1 tomato slice. Top each with the remaining cheddar, provolone and Swiss cheese slices. Place the top half of each muffin on top of the cheese.
- Preheat your panini maker according to manufacturer’s direction. Depending on the size of your maker, place one or two English muffin sandwiches onto it and close lid to slightly flatten. Cook until the paninis are toasted and the cheese has melted, about 4-5 minutes. Repeat with the remaining English muffin sandwiches. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool 1 minute before cutting in half and serving.
- NOTE: incorporate your favorite cheese – works with any combination. Try smoked gouda, brie, gruyere, etc.