Skip to content
TEX-MEX BREAKFAST MUFFIN
- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 12 BAYS® English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- Butter, as needed
- 12 large eggs, whisked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and halved
- 12 tablespoons prepared salsa
- 12 slices American cheese
- Spread butter over each toasted muffin half. Ladle egg into a buttered egg ring on hot greased griddle. Cook without stirring until set. Season to taste. Place bacon halves on bottom half of muffin. Top with egg, salsa and cheese. Cover with top half of muffin. Wrap in foil.
- TIPS: One tablespoon prepared real bacon pieces may be substituted for one bacon slice.