Skip to content
STRAWBERRY, RICOTTA, BALSAMIC BITES
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) goat cheese
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon rind, divided
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split
- 8 medium strawberries, trimmed, sliced
- 2-1/2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix ricotta cheese, goat cheese and 2 teaspoons of the lemon rind.
- Toast English muffins.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture on each muffin half. Top evenly with strawberries; drizzle with glaze. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon lemon rind, salt and pepper.
- Tip: One large lemon will give approximately 3 teaspoons of grated rind.
- Tip: Can substitute whipped cream cheese for goat cheese.
- Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle with chopped fresh mint leaves.