Skip to content
SPICY THAI CHICKEN PIZZA
- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive or chili oil, divided
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 BAYS® English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated gruyere cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced lengthwise into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons matchstick-sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, sugar, garlic and pepper flakes in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken until no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Pour soy sauce mixture into skillet and cook until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes, coating chicken well.
- Brush muffin halves evenly with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Top with cheeses, chicken mixture, green onions and carrots. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly. Sprinkle with snipped cilantro. Serve immediately.