Skip to content
SOUTHWEST SHRIMP, BACON & PINEAPPLE PIZZA
- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 Pound medium raw shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split
- 8 Pepperjack cheese slices (1 ounce each)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or parsley, optional
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until partially cooked, stirring occasionally. Drain grease; return bacon to skillet. Sprinkle chili powder over shrimp and add shrimp and pineapple; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp and bacon are cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, toast muffins. Place on baking sheet; cover each muffin half with cheese.
- Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with bacon-shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro.