Skip to content
SONOMA SOURDOUGH SANDWICH
- 15 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 6 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- lemon juice, as needed
- 12 BAYS® English Muffins (sourdough flavor), split and toasted
- 2-1/2 pounds thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 12 Roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1-1/2 pounds sliced pepper jack cheese
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard thoroughly. Refrigerate for per-order preparation.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado slices to prevent darkening. Refrigerate for per-order preparation.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over muffin halves. Top each half evenly with avocado, turkey, tomato and cheese. Broil until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Serving suggestion: Serve with cottage fries and jicama pepper slaw.