Skip to content
SMOKED SALMON WITH LEMON-CHIVE CREAM
- 5 Days
- 5 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon each lime zest and juice
- 6 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split
- 9 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Fresh dill sprigs
- In a medium bowl, stir together butter, ginger, and lime. (Note: This will keep covered in a refrigerator for up to 5 days.)
- Toast English muffins; spread halves with Ginger-Lime Butter.
- Top with salmon and dill.
- Tip: Serve as party appetizer.