Skip to content
SHIITAKE MUSHROOM & HERB PIZZA
- 20 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, trimmed, sliced (1/4-inch)
- 3 ounces baby portabella (crimini) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 2 tablespoons sherry, optional
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split
- 4 Havarti cheese slices (1 ounce each), cut
- White truffle oil, optional
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and mushrooms; sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and herbs; continue cooking 1 minute. Stir in sherry; remove from heat.
- Toast muffins; place on baking sheet. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; cover with cheese. Top evenly with mushroom mixture.
- Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining herbs and serve drizzled with white truffle oil.
- TIP: For a flavor boost, use a blend of Havarti and Fontina cheese.