Skip to content
ROASTED VEGETABLE & ARTICHOKE TAPENADE MELT
- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Artichoke Tapenade:
- 6 ounces drained canned artichoke hearts
- 6 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup flavor-infused olive oil, such as garlic or basil
- 3 pounds sliced vegetables for roasting*
- 12 BAYS® English Muffins, split and toasted
- 12 ounces Havarti or Provolone cheese, sliced
- In food processor bowl, process artichoke hearts and Feta cheese until combined. Add oil, continue to process to a spread-like consistency. Cover; refrigerate for per-order preparation.
- Toss sliced vegetables with flavored olive oil to coat lightly. Spread in a single layer in shallow pan. Bake at 450°F until vegetables are golden brown and crisp-tender (about 20 to 30 minutes), turning vegetables occasionally. Hold warm for service.
- Spread each muffin half with artichoke tapenade. Top with vegetables then 1 slice of cheese. Broil until cheese melts and sandwich is heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
- *Vegetable mix may include any or all of the following: eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, mushrooms, red peppers and baby carrots.