Skip to content
ROAST BEEF BLUE CHEESE
- 10 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce:
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split, toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced rare roast beef
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
- Chopped parsley
- Combine cheese, sour cream, onion, and horseradish.
- Spread about ½ teaspoon Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce onto each muffin half. Top each half with 2 ounces beef, 1 tomato slice and about 1 teaspoon Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce. Place on baking sheet.
- Broil about 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.