Skip to content
- 15 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves or walnut pieces
- 12 ounces mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 BAYS® English Muffins, lightly toasted and buttered
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, warmed
- In small skillet, over medium heat, melt butter; add sugar. Heat, stirring constantly, until butter foams and sugar melts. Add nuts; stir and toast until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Cool.
- In medium bowl, combine cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Spread cheese mixture evenly over muffins. Arrange sugared nuts over cheese; drizzle with hot fudge sauce.
- Tip: Sugared nuts may be stored in a covered container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.