Skip to content
PULLED PORK ON BRIOCHE
- 10 minutes
- 10-12 hours
- BAYS® Brioche Style English Muffins
- 1 pork shoulder or pork butt (5-6 pounds if boneless, 6-7 pounds if bone-in)
- 4 cloves of garlic - peeled and smashed
- 2 small white onion - peeled and cut into 1" wedges
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1. Trim off any excess fat pieces on your pork. Season all over with brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- 2. Place pork into a large slow cooker. Pour water around the pork and scatter the garlic and ontion around the pork.
- 3. Cover and cook on low until the meat is tender, around 10-12 hours.
- 4. When the prok is cool enough to handle, place it onto a baking sheet and shred using two forks.
- 5. Mix shredded pork with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- 6. Lightly toast your BAYS Brioche Style English Muffins
- 7. Place shredded BBQ pork onto your English muffin and top with your desired condiments.