Skip to content
- 5 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- 4 BAYS® Original English Muffins, split
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Toast the muffins then spread the cut sides with the goat cheese. Place the muffins on a small baking sheet and keep warm in the oven.
- Beat the eggs, milk or water and salt in a medium bowl until well blended. Stir in the sundried tomatoes and basil. Melt the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture and let cook until just starting to set, about 45 seconds. Stir the eggs gently a few times, cooking until just set, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and place two halves, cheese side up, onto each of four plates. Spoon the egg mixture evenly over the muffin halves. Serve immediately.
- Note: Prepared tapenade may be spread on the toasted muffins along with the goat cheese, if desired.