Skip to content
PEACH MELBA COBBLER
- 20 Minutes
- 50 Minutes
- 2 BAYS® English Muffins, torn into pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pound peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place muffins in food processor; process to crumbs. Add butter, confectioners’ sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon. Process again to combine. Press into bottom of a greased 1-quart oblong baking dish. Arrange peach slices on top, standing on edge if necessary to fit. For custard, process eggs, sour cream, sugar, flour and extract in blender until well blended. Pour over peaches. Bake until custard is set and peaches are soft, 40 to 50 minutes.
- While cobbler bakes, make raspberry sauce. Combine raspberries, sugar to taste (depending upon sweetness of berries) and lemon juice. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until raspberries break down and sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Serve warm or at room temperature with ice cream and raspberry sauce.