Skip to content
PASS & SCORE BRAT SANDWICH
- 10 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, split
- 8 cloves garlic, roasted and mashed
- 1 leek (white and light green parts only), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (9-12 ounces) your favorite brat or sausages, such as sun-dried tomato and pine nut, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated fontina or shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Hoisin sauce
- Preheat oven and pizza stone or baking sheet to 500° F. Spread muffin halves with roasted garlic. Toss leek with oil; reserve some for garnish and divide the rest among muffins. Arrange sausage slices on top. Sprinkle with cheese and red pepper.
- Slide muffins onto hot pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Garnish with remaining leek. Drizzle with Hoisin sauce. Serve warm or at room temperature.