Skip to content
PARMESAN & GARLIC CRISPS
- 20 Minutes
- 3 Days
- Makes 20 Crisps
- 2 whole BAYS® English Muffins
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut muffins crosswise into five strips per muffin half, arrange in a single layer, cut sides down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool to room temperature (strips will become crisper as they cool).
- Place strips in a medium bowl, and drizzle with butter. Toss until evenly coated. Return to baking sheet in a single layer, cut sides down. Sprinkle minced garlic, Parmesan cheese and sea salt over crisps. Return to oven and bake 5 to 6 minutes or until deep golden brown. Let cool completely. Store loosely covered at room temperature up to 3 days.