Skip to content
- 10 Minutes
- 5 minutes
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split
- 1/2 ounce prosciutto slices
- 2 thin slices tomato
- 3 ounces sliced smoked mozzarella cheese, quartered
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Heat panini maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Drizzle dressing over cut sides of muffin halves. Place prosciutto, tomato, and cheese on bottom muffin halves; cover with tops. Spread butter on outside of sandwiches.
- Place sandwiches into panini make; close lid. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Tip: If you don’t have a panini maker, use an electric grill or skillet. Cook about 4 to 6 minutes, turning once and pressing down firmly with a spatula.
- Turkey Cheddar: Substitute 2 teaspoons mango chutney (such as Major Grey’s) for dressing, 1 ounce sliced turkey for prosciutto, and 2 ounces Cheddar cheese for mozzarella.
- Fontina Caponata: Substitute 2 tablespoons prepared caponata for dressing and fontina cheese for mozzarella.