Skip to content
- 10 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 8 large basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split, toasted
- 3/4 cup baby arugula leaves
- 1 large heirloom or regular tomato, thinly sliced
- Stir together mayonnaise, goat cheese, and basil in small bowl. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix beef, olives, oregano, salt, and pepper; shape into 4 patties, about ½-inch thick.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill patties 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Note: For indoor cooking, heat large skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Cook patties 3 minutes; flip and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness.
- To serve, divide arugula and tomato over bottom halves of muffins. Top each with 1 burger, mayonnaise mixture, and muffin tops.
- Substitute: Omit tomato; substitute ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped.