Skip to content
- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, split
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 4 slices prosciutto di Parma
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Arrange English muffins split-side up on a baking sheet and lightly brush with olive oil. Place one slice of cheese on each muffin bottom and toast in the oven 7 to 9 minutes.
- While muffin halves are toasting, fry eggs in a large sauté pan to desired doneness, turning once. Remove muffins from oven, and using a spatula, place one egg over cheese. Evenly divide roasted red peppers and place on top of eggs, then cover with a slice of prosciutto. Cover with muffin tops and serve immediately.
- Submitted by Veronica Callaghan of Glastonbury, CT.