JAMAICAN SHRIMP WITH MANGO RELISH
- 15 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Mango Relish:
- 3 cups peeled and diced fresh mango
- 1-1/4 cups diced roasted red pepper
- 1/3 cup seeded and minced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 12 BAYS® English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 96 (40-60 count) medium peeled and deveined shrimp, cooked
- Cilantro leaves, as needed
- Combine all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Reserve 1 cup. Hold for per order preparation.
- Combine relish ingredients. Gently toss with reserved dressing. Refrigerate for per-order preparation.
- Place cooked shrimp in shallow glass container. Pour remaining dressing over shrimp. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for per-order preparation.
- Place toasted muffin half on serving dish. Portion relish onto muffin. Arrange 4 shrimp over relish; cut muffin into quarters. Garnish each shrimp with cilantro.