Skip to content
- 10 Minutes
- 1 Minute
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 6 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split, toasted
- Mix butter, 1 tablespoon of the cheese, garlic, and parsley in small bowl. Spread 1 teaspoon butter mixture over each muffin half; place on baking sheet. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over muffin halves (1 teaspoon per half).
- Broil 1 minute or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.