Skip to content
FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- 5 Minutes
- 35 Minutes
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, split
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Maple syrup for serving
- Fresh fruit for serving
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Place the English muffin halves in a baking pan just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Beat the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture over the English muffins, turning to coat. Let stand 20 minutes, turning once.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Melt half of the butter and add 4 muffin halves. Cook until the bottoms are lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes. Turn the muffin halves over and cook until lightly golden, about 3-4 minutes longer. Transfer the French toast to an ovenproof pan and hold in the preheated oven. Repeat with remaining muffin halves and butter.
- Cut each English muffin half into three even lengthwise strips. Serve with a small ramekin of warm maple syrup for dipping and fresh fruit.