Skip to content
FLAMENCO SHRIMP TOSS
- 15 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh or frozen shrimp (26-30 count), cooked
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup peeled and chopped seedless cucumber
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 2 green onions, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, split and toasted until crisp and golden brown
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (do not drain sauce)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, black beans, and green onions. Set aside.
- Slice toasted muffin halves into quarters. Set aside.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss shrimp mixture with dressing. Add muffin quarters; lightly toss and garnish with green onions. Serve immediately.