Skip to content
EGG SCRAMBLE ENGLISH MUFFIN
- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split
- 6 slices (3/4-ounce) Swiss cheese
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat; melt 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until almost tender, stirring occasionally. Push mushrooms to side of skillet; add egg and chives. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until egg is almost set, stirring occasionally. Blend with mushrooms; continue cooking until egg is set.
- Toast English muffins; spread with remaining butter.
- Top bottoms of muffins with egg mixture and cheese; cover with tops of muffins.
- Tip: Substitute Cheddar cheese for Swiss.