Skip to content
EASY VEGETARIAN VEGETABLE MELT
- 5 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- 4 BAYS® Multi-grain English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 1 small peeled garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup prepared hummus
- 3 cups prepared roasted or grilled vegetables, such as zucchini, eggplant, red onion, red bell pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, about 2 ounces
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place crushed garlic and olive oil into small glass bowl and microwave on medium for 30 seconds. Place the muffin halves cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet and brush with the oil mixture. Spread each with 2 tablespoons of the hummus. Top evenly with the vegetables. Top the vegetables with one slice of the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the mozzarella.
- Broil until the cheese melts and just starts to brown, about 1 1/2-2 minutes.