Skip to content
EASY TUNA MELT
- 10 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- 2 cans (12 oz.) tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split, toasted
- 3 ounces sliced Monterey Jack cheese
- Combine tuna, celery, onion, and mayonnaise.
- Spread tuna salad over muffin halves; top with cheese. Place on baking sheet; broil about 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Substitute: Prepare using Cheddar cheese.