Skip to content
CRANBERRY CHUTNEY CROSTINI
- 15 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 BAYS® English Muffins, split and toasted
- 1 cup jarred cranberry chutney*
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Combine cream cheese and orange zest; mix well. Cut each muffin half in quarters. Spread 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture over each muffin quarter. Top with 2 teaspoons chutney and sprinkle with green onion. Arrange on a serving platter.
- *We used Crosse & Blackwell, which is available in most supermarkets and at gourmet specialty stores.