Skip to content
CRAB MUFFIN MELT
- 15 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- 1 package (8 oz) imitation crabmeat (for salads)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 BAYS® English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 6 oz prepared guacamole
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, flake imitation crabmeat. Add red and green bell pepper, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce. Stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place toasted muffin halves on a sheet pan. Spread each half with 1 tablespoon guacamole. Divide crab mixture evenly among halves. Top with shredded cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes, until cheese melts.