Skip to content
CHOCOLATE CHUNK CHEESECAKE SPREAD
- 3 Days
- 10 Minutes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 6 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split
- Ground cinnamon
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate, pecans, and cherries.
- Toast English Muffins. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over warm muffin halves. Top with few dashes of cinnamon.
- Substitute: Prepare using Neufchatel Cheese for cream cheese.
- Serving Suggestion: Top with sliced strawberries.
- Tip: Refrigerate in air-tight container for up to 3 days.