CANDY CARAMEL PEAR DESSERT
- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 3 BAYS® English Muffins, split
- 1 can (15 ounces) pear halves, drained and cut into chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup prepared old-fashioned caramel apple dip, warmed, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup almond toffee bits
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1-1/2 pints premium vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spread cream cheese evenly on each muffin half. In small bowl, toss pears with vanilla extract, cinnamon and caramel apple dip. Arrange pear mixture on top of cream cheese. Place muffins on a baking sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Carefully remove muffins with spatula; cool 5 minutes. Top muffins with toffee bits, pecans and a scoop of ice cream. Spoon additional warmed caramel apple dip over ice cream, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Chocolate-coated toffee bits can be substituted for almond toffee bits.