Skip to content
BREADED PORK TENDERLOIN
- 20 min
- 15 min
- 4 BAYS® Original English Muffins or BAYS® Sourdough English Muffins
- 4 Pork tenderloins
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Eggs - beaten
- 2 Cups panko bread crumbs
- 2-3 Cups of your preferred frying oil (we used vegetable oil)
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup sliced pickles
- 1/4 of a red onion - thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Using a mallet, evenly pound pork tenderloins until they are 1/4 - 1/8" thick, generously season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Grab three medium-sized bowls, place flour, eggs, and panko into individual bowls.
- 3. Place tenderloin in flour and coat evenly, shaking off any excess. Move tenderloin to egg mixture and evenly coat. Finally, place tenderloin into the panko until fully coated.
- 4. Fill a large skillet with around 2" of oil and heat until it reaches 350 degrees.
- 5. Carefully place breaded tenderloin into the heated oil and fry until golden brown, around 3-4 minutes on each side. Careful to no over-crowd your skillet.
- 6. Set finished tenderloins on a drying rack and season with salt and pepper.
- 7. Lightly toast your BAYS English Muffins.
- 8. Generously spread mayonnaise on the top and bottom of your BAYS English Muffins.
- 9. Place fried pork tenderloin on the bottom half of your BAYS English Muffin. Finish with sliced red onions, pickles, and the top half of your BAYS English Muffin.