Skip to content
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 BAYS® English Muffins, any variety, split, untoasted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix barbecue sauce and chicken in medium bowl. Mix cheeses in small bowl.
- Place muffin halves on baking sheet. Top evenly with chicken mixture; sprinkle with onion and cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Tip: Store-bought rotisserie chicken is a time-saver in this recipe.