Skip to content
BAKED POTATO SOUP WITH CHEESY BACON MUFFINS
- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 large baked potato with skin, cubed (about 1 cup)
- 1 BAYS® English Muffin, split
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion tops
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine soup, water and sour cream. Stir in baked potato. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until just boiling.
- Meanwhile, toast muffin halves. Sprinkle each half with 1 tablespoon each of bacon and cheese. Broil until melted. Cut each muffin half into 4-5 strips. Ladle soup into two bowls and sprinkle with green onion tops, remaining cheese and crumbled bacon. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with muffin strips.