- 4 Bays English Muffins, split
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1-1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 12 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Preheat oven to broil. Lightly toast muffin halves; cut each diagonally into thirds and arrange on foil-lined baking sheet. Spread preserves over muffins; top with strawberries. Thinly slice cheese; cut into pieces to fit over each muffin third.* Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted; sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.
*Brie bites may be prepared up to 30 minutes before broiling.
Makes 2 dozen