- 4 Bays English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 2 cups precooked chopped chunk chicken, divided
- 1 cup barbeque sauce (divided)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken with Â½ cup of the barbeque sauce; mix until combined and set aside. Place the lightly toasted muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread the remaining barbeque sauce over each muffin. Spoon chicken mixture and red onions over sauce. Drizzle ranch dressing over chicken then top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until muffin edges start to turn golden brown and cheese is hot and bubbly. Remove from oven and top with cilantro leaves.
Submitted by Jenny Flake of Gilbert, Arizona.