- 6 Bays English Muffins, lightly toasted and buttered
- 8 milk chocolate bars (1.55 ounces each) divided
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 3 pints super-premium vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped and toasted walnuts, divided
- hot fudge or caramel sauce, warmed (optional)
Place muffins on foil-lined baking sheet. Break chocolate bars into squares. Top each muffin half with eight (8) chocolate squares. Broil, in preheated broiler, to just lightly melt chocolate. Arrange 1/4 cup marshmallows on each muffin half; press into melted chocolate. Broil muffins about 6 inches from heat source, until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown and chocolate has melted. Scoop ice cream onto prepared muffin halves; then top with 2 tablespoons walnuts. Spoon heated fudge or caramel sauce over each S'morffin, if desired. Serve immediately.
TIP: Rotate pan to toast marshmallows evenly.